Image via Google
There are a lot of women I know who are die-hard bingo fans, two of my cousins work for an online bingo company. Now don’t be mistaken that all bingo players are elderly housewives. With online bingo fast catching up, a lot of young people are indulging in bingo games. A friend of mine plays on this bingo site GameVillage Bingo. And tell you what? She is absolutely crazy about it.
For friends like that I was planning on some interesting gift ideas. Her birthday is fast-approaching and I went on a mission to find out the perfect gift for my friend - a bingo lover. So here goes a list of my quirky gift ideas:
1. As I knew this friend of mine loves playing at GameVillage Bingo, I got a t-shirt for her with the site logo and its mascot printed on it. I hope she loves it
2. Scrummy cake pops with numbers on it is another wacky gift idea. To add a tad more fun, you can make a game out of it
3. Cake pops reminded me of personalised bingo cakes. Imagine how cool a bingo cake is going to be. Perched on the cake can be a dauber. She will deffo love it
4. Also if you have the budget, you can gift an iPad to play bingo games at absolutely anytime of the day
5. If your bingo lady loves hitting the bingo halls, you can gift her a bingo themed canvas bag
From what I have observed in my friend, for any bingo lover- a cuppa, feet up with computer or a mobile device is heavenly. And a bonus offer along with it gets even better. An account loaded with all that dosh. Phewww! They’ll go barmy. Lol.
These were a few gift ideas that came to my mind. Are you a bingo fan or know anyone who is one? Help me out with some fab gift ideas.
* Guest Content